Tyne And Wear
£7.00 - £15.00
Refer a friend
& spread the word
REFER & EARN REWARDS
Hair Technicians Needed In Tyne And Wear
• You will support the Surgeon in providing and delivering an exceptionally high quality of patient care as well as fantastic, life-changing results, for which my client is renowned.
• You will be responsible for monitoring patient's pre and post-operative who have undergone a procedure
• The procedure is carried out with local anaesthetic. Your main duty will be splitting the hair follicles (grafts) in order for them to be transplanted into the patient's scalp.
• You must have good eye-sight (with or without glasses/contact lenses), as accuracy with cutting the grafts essential
• You must be able to work quickly due to the shelf life of the hair follicles
• You will assist with the stocking up of clinical areas and disposing of equipment and waste as required.
• You will have an NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 in Care / Hair Dressing or be working towards it and previous experience of working within a similar role within healthcare
• Due to the nature of this position my client has requested that all candidates are up to date with their Hepatitis B & hold an up to date DBS.
• Competitive hourly pay rates, flexible hours, weekly pay, holiday pay and free annual compliancy updates.
Please note: Rates are correct at time of posting and are an approximate indication only. Rates are subject to change